Apex Edition - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Apex Edition

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 10-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Apex Edition

I just found out my Jeep is an Apex Edition. What exactly does this mean and does anyone know how many of these where made? Who else here has an Apex??

Thanks, Joe

apexjeepinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I just got one....all i know is there made in 02. I asked jeep how many were made and there exact answer was. Apparently not enough to keep track of cus we can't find records of it. So i don't know. I think there "rare" but not Like rare rare lol if that makes since. What colors yours? And what all atributes/features does yours have?
eclipse27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Mine is Silver and has the tell tale Ultrahide seats and the nice sounding stereo. Other than that it is fairly plain. But I love it none the less!!

Joe
Unread 10-19-2006, 10:52 PM   #4
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nice...does it have the sub mid console? dana 44's? chrome rims?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2464585
heres a pic of mine

BY THE WAY

CONNNGRATS !
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:00 PM   #5
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Mine doesn't have the 44s I wish it did and it will someday but it does have the sub, a 5 speed and one chrome wheel left on the spare. Who ever had it before me ditched the wheels. Yours looks a lot like mine. It is a sweet ride!!

Joe
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #6
roadrunner2348
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have a 02 Apex also and I have the original window sticker. Basically the only things you really get with it are the hide seats, the 7 speaker sound system, Chrome steel wheels, and the hood graphics
roadrunner2348 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #7
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man! Well glad you like your jeep. Like i said earlier i contacted "dimiar chrysler" and that was the response i got. And i haven't scene any apex in my town or nearing towns. So i think there kinda rare. But don't know. So whats your first upgrade gonna be !
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:10 PM   #8
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

My first upgrade after I redo the brakes is gonna be 33's. When I bought it it already had a 4 in lift. Then a new rear bumper with tire carrier. Then who knows I have been dreaming a lot!!

Joe
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:12 PM   #9
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

heheheh i like i like. I'm just gonna do a one inch body lift for now. And save up for 32's. I have lyme disease so im out of school and work. But i'd love to see some pics of your jeep!! jeep on
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I am gonna borrow my brothers camera soon and I will post some pics!! Jeep ON!!
Unread 10-19-2006, 11:20 PM   #11
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner2348
I have a 02 Apex also and I have the original window sticker. Basically the only things you really get with it are the hide seats, the 7 speaker sound system, Chrome steel wheels, and the hood graphics
mine came with all kinda goodies....but like it was a "show jeep" the dealer said so i unno. Dana 44's. Under the hood light, side steps, cb port, all kinda other stuff.
Unread 10-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #12
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinJoe2002
Who else here has an Apex??
i love the seats, as far as being stain/liquid resistant, but i also hate the seats for being liquid resistant. most cloth seats absorb sweat (as gross as that seems). these seats don't at all, and you'll feel it in the summer. your back will be wet in no time. i drive around in Texas heat a lot, and it's rather embarrassing walking in somewhere and it looks like you just got tagged in the back with a super soaker. even in the low 90s, upper 80s, it's hot enough to make you sweat.
Unread 10-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #13
eclipse27
2002 TJ Wrangler 

yea thats tru about the seats...however thats what ac is for ...or having the top off driving. But yea i still wanta c pics!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.