anyone use Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > anyone use Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 07-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #1
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

anyone use Nth Degree Mobility Shock Shifters

Just curious of the pro/cons and if they're worth the coin

Unread 07-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

is AEV still selling them? i've heard they are awesome if you've got less than stock backspacing and can afford to push the shocks outward.
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

not sure where to get them, but I did just find this write-up http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...59358&t=407304
Unread 07-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
foreman1063

Just be careful if you have questionable downward shock travel. You will lose some travel with the shock shifters. I have RE's 4.5"SF kit with 3.5" springs. After installing the shock shifters I've had to replace two different RE mono tube shocks due to bottoming out and leaking. I finally went to a shorter shock. Just make sure you check it out and add more bump stop if it looks like your shocks may bottom out.

Last edited by foreman1063; 07-19-2008 at 05:36 PM..
foreman1063 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.