Anyone got a 3" BDS susp. lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone got a 3" BDS susp. lift?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 03-08-2002, 03:08 PM   #1
shlegminitism

Anyone got a 3" BDS susp. lift?

I was wondering if anyone with a 3" bds susp. lift could answer this. I gotta do one thing at a time with my jeep cause im broke as a joke and saving money takes awhile when your unemployed. anywho, i want the 3" lift, then some 33x12.50's and i was wondering if the 3" lift would lift the jeep up enough to where it wouldnt scrub to bad with 33's until i had the money for a 1 inch body lift. i got the soft top on it so that might make a little difference. thanks.
Chris

Unread 03-08-2002, 05:54 PM   #2
Patton
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have 33 BFG mud-terrains and 15x10 wheels and have never had a clearance problem. The BDS is a great kit and being broke makes the value of the kit the one to have
Unread 03-08-2002, 07:59 PM   #3
TJ Joe

I have a 3" BDS. on My TJ & I love it.
I am running 32"x 11.50" on it,I would & could run 33"x 12.50" but I only have the 2.5 eng.in it. You can run 33"x 12.50" W/no rubbing.

Save Your money ,and do not buy the bodylift,You do not need it.

Good luck Dude
TJ Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2002, 11:31 PM   #4
holkster

I have one in the garage going on as soon as I get my jeep re-geared to handel the 33"x12.5 BFGs. I hope it rides as good as everyone says.
Unread 03-10-2002, 08:56 AM   #5
shlegminitism

thanks everyone. im prolly gonna get that and some bfgoodrich m/ts but will i need to adjust the front steering stops. if so, how do i do it. thanks again.

Tags
lift , lift kit , bds

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.