Anyone?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone??

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
HiGhLaNdEr98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone??

Here's a weird question. Has anyone attempted to remove the rear seats and reinstall a bucket seat configuration? The reason I want to do this is I need to maintain the high back for my kids who are in booster seats. Any help would be appreciated.

HiGhLaNdEr98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
ChrisTJCO
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Probably can find a bunch of stuff in search. A quick search found this:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj...-seats-747247/

Colorado Jeep Club Member #230[/CENTER]
ChrisTJCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
JeffBowser
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I raised both my kids from infant to teen in the standard bench seat. Does Canada have stricter laws about seat backs?
JeffBowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
HiGhLaNdEr98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys...appreciate the info. The rear seat stops short of upper back and cervical support for anyone let alone a 5 year old. A rear end collision could be particularly nasty for a kid without the seat back as a support. As for stricter laws here...not really...stricter cops-absolutely. Thanks again. I'll post pics if I put them in.
HiGhLaNdEr98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.