Anybody have homemade mounts for Kargo Master roof rack? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anybody have homemade mounts for Kargo Master roof rack?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 01-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
linexrandy
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody have homemade mounts for Kargo Master roof rack?

I just got a smokin' deal on a Congo cage and kargo master roof rack for $200in like new condition. Bad thing is the guy left the mounting brackets on the Jeep when he sold it. Has anyone made their own front and rear brackets or know where to buy some? I'm going to attempt to make my own using my light mounts on the windshield frame and plate steel for the rear. Does anyone know if you can buy the mounts direct from Kargomaster?

2002 TJ Apex edition. 3" Full Traction Suspension lift. 1-1/4" body lift, 1" mml. 33 X 12.50 - 15 BFG MT. 15x8 Soft 8's. LP30 and D44 rear. 8.8 and HP 30 disco for sale.
linexrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
sk8gzr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yes, you can

I don't know if you ever got a reply to this, but yes. I ordered a right rear bracket that the PO of my rack left on his jeep or lost. I also ordered an entire hardware kit for 22.50 plus shipping. Thye shipped really fast and were very helpful.

You probably already know this but if not...Cheers,
sk8gzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.