Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Any special SYE requirements?

677 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kizer 
#1 ·
I am running a RE 3.5 and plan on running a belly up kit in the future. I am just wondering if a plain jane SYE kit like the PORC unit or the AA will work ok, or if I am going to need a JB super shorty for this amount of lift with the tummy tuck. Also, can I use just a regular cv shaft, or should I go high clearance? Thanks for the help. Troy. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
JeepCreepn01 said:
why do you need a SYE you dont even go off road????
one of my old combos of lift was a 4" tera flex lift 1"BL and a tera flex tummy tuck, and have a AA SYE, should be fine i dont see why not, just get your copycat jeep ready for moab :laugh:
Don't worry Alex, my jeep will be plenty ready to spank yours on the west coast just as bad as it does on the east coast :D . Are you still running the AA SYE? What about the driveshaft? I was thinking about running the extreme angle instead of the regular Tom Woods driveshaft just in case I end up going long arm with a tummy tuck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.