Any one with currie anti rock + warn front bumper? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Any one with currie anti rock + warn front bumper?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
WILLY348
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Any one with currie anti rock + warn front bumper?

Well continueing on from my previous thread.. the next question is how much modification did you have to do to your warn bumper to get the anti rock to work? What did you use to do it? Any pictures is great

WILLY348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

my warn was already cut down into a shorty bumper, you dont have to do this to make it work, i had already done so before i ever decided on antirock. all we did was cut a couple of notches into the bumper to make it fit
kevin_001.jpg   kevin_004.jpg  
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
aogmitch
2004 TJ Wrangler 

What won't work? Where are the clearance issues? I am running the AR with the stock bumper right now, But recently picked up a Warn bumper to throw on there. Just finished repainting the bumper last night. The Rubi is still at the dealer getting a new cam, otherwise I would probably be installing it. But by looking at the Warn, I'm not seeing where any problems may arise. What do I need to be looking at?
2004 Rubicon, 5-spd, RC 2.5" Lift w/RC 2.2 Shocks, 1.25" BL, MML, RC 2.2 Stabilizer, Currie Antirock, 33x12.5-15 BFG MT KMs on Black Steel Wheels, Highrock Rear Bumper, Warn Front Bumper, Warn M8000, A to Z Rocker Gaurds, Pioneer DEH P5000UB, Eclipse 4ch Amp, Infinity 6.5 and 5.5 Speakers, Factory Sub. More to come.
aogmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aogmitch View Post
What won't work? Where are the clearance issues? I am running the AR with the stock bumper right now, But recently picked up a Warn bumper to throw on there. Just finished repainting the bumper last night. The Rubi is still at the dealer getting a new cam, otherwise I would probably be installing it. But by looking at the Warn, I'm not seeing where any problems may arise. What do I need to be looking at?
who said anything about it not working
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
aogmitch
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
who said anything about it not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLY348 View Post
Well continueing on from my previous thread.. the next question is how much modification did you have to do to your warn bumper to get the anti rock to work? What did you use to do it? Any pictures is great
I guess by Willys question, it was leading me to believe that some mod was required to make it work. That is why I asked.
2004 Rubicon, 5-spd, RC 2.5" Lift w/RC 2.2 Shocks, 1.25" BL, MML, RC 2.2 Stabilizer, Currie Antirock, 33x12.5-15 BFG MT KMs on Black Steel Wheels, Highrock Rear Bumper, Warn Front Bumper, Warn M8000, A to Z Rocker Gaurds, Pioneer DEH P5000UB, Eclipse 4ch Amp, Infinity 6.5 and 5.5 Speakers, Factory Sub. More to come.
Unread 01-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
aogmitch
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I installed my Warn bumper tonight. Doesn't appear that the Antirock will have any issues with it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.