Antirock and Merc Bumper - any problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Antirock and Merc Bumper - any problems

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
redsoxski
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Antirock and Merc Bumper - any problems

I've heard that the Currie Antirock swaybar sometimes has some fit issues with aftermarket bumpers. Anyone know if the there would be issues with the antirock and the Rokmen Merc bumper? Thanks...

redsoxski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
jeepwcrazy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I wouldn't think so since you can purchase the bumper and anti rock together as a kit from thier site.

Mark
jeepwcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
nriver
2011 JK Wrangler 

no issues here

my shocks were to short though.
Unread 05-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
Oregun
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If there was a fit issue with any bumper you would just need to do some trimming where the bumper attaches to the frame where the Anti-Rock system goes through the front crossmember.

With the exception of some low profile bumpers that sit more flush to the frame.
Oregun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Zip zero zilch, when you take the stock bumper off, flip the bolts that clamp the arms to the torsion bar on the anti rock. Prime paint new bumper, install done.

People need to be a little more trusting, Its not like we are on a convict and rapist forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Upon further reflection I've decided I've had enough of this BS and you are now on my ignore list.

06 Red Wrangler X 6 speed hard top
Ford 8.8 Detroit locked, 4 inches of lift, 33 inch BFG KM2's and some other stuff.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.