Another turn signal flasher issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Another turn signal flasher issue

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 05-14-2012, 03:49 AM   #1
gbeckwith
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Another turn signal flasher issue

A couple of years ago my 06 TJ flasher quit working in emergency flasher mode when the key was out. So I replaced the flasher with a non-OEM unit in case I wanted to go the LED route. Well that flasher was operating strangely from the get go. Can hear it flashing even when I haven't told it to do anything.

Last night I had to pull over on a country road and got a good dash indicator that the emergencies were working. Front ones were, rear ones weren't. Tested the turn signals and all was fine. Oh, yeah. Sometimes this flasher works in no-key mode and sometimes it doesn't.

Your collective recommendations for flasher that really works is appreciated.

gbeckwith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flasher , tj , turn signal

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.