Another soft top window question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Another soft top window question

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Gumby1
2014 JK Wrangler 

Another soft top window question

So i'm looking for new windows (tinted) for our 05 Rubicon soft top. I heard that the best top replace-a-top ones will fill fit so i phoned our local 4X4 shop and he said the replacement windows don't fit in the original top? The zippers are 2 different sizes and we have to go to the dealer? When i look on the quadratec site it lists the windows i will need i believe. Anyone ordered windows for their original top? Does my "local" guy not know what hes talking about? i need windows asap but now not sure what to order. Thanks

Gumby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
tj98
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Besttop makes the oem top as well as a couple of aftermarket versions. Quadretec sells replacement windows that will fit. Call Quadretec and let them know what your looking for.

I took a quick look on the Quadretec site and I think this is what you need:

Replacement Windows

But I recommend double checking with them if you are concerned.

Good luck!

Last edited by tj98; 07-03-2010 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: spellin'
tj98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
soft top widow , window

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.