Another BB question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Another BB question

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology

Unread 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
darren2569
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Another BB question

I've been planning on getting a bb for my 2002 tj and pretty much decided on teh teraflex 2". Then today I found a Daystar 1.75" on CL for $60. They guy said he installed it on top of his 4inch springs and got some bad vibes and took it off again. Now the teraflex kit is $120 so I'm wondering if I should get the daystar kit and save myself the $$. I do some mild wheeling and have stock tires right now but will be upgrading to 31's soon.

Does the 0.25 make much of a difference performance wise?

Tags
bb , budget boost , tj , wrangler , teraflex , daystar , performance

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.