Am I being ripped off??? Overheating - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Am I being ripped off??? Overheating

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #31
r12b12
2001 XJ Cherokee 

If it's the Radiator is Clogged up, the Dealer can Power Flush it out with a Chemical for about $140, it's a good Flush, cleans it out and the engine nice and Bright on the inside.

Also you have a Clutch Fan. They Go Bad, in stop and go Traffic the Jeep over heats Look for a Hayden cost $50 maybe.

In the Last week My 2001 XJ's Power Steering Pump, Alternator and last year I replaced the Air Compressor and the Mechanic apparently wacked the Radiator so that went out too, all last week. I let the Dealer do the repairs. Before that I installed the Hayden Clutch fan and with every thing done driving around here in Miami the Temp does not get over 190oF on 90F days.....

r12b12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #32
JBTJ
JEEPer For Life

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r12b12 View Post
If it's the Radiator is Clogged up, the Dealer can Power Flush it out with a Chemical for about $140, it's a good Flush, cleans it out and the engine nice and Bright on the inside.

Also you have a Clutch Fan. They Go Bad, in stop and go Traffic the Jeep over heats Look for a Hayden cost $50 maybe.

In the Last week My 2001 XJ's Power Steering Pump, Alternator and last year I replaced the Air Compressor and the Mechanic apparently wacked the Radiator so that went out too, all last week. I let the Dealer do the repairs. Before that I installed the Hayden Clutch fan and with every thing done driving around here in Miami the Temp does not get over 190oF on 90F days.....
I'm sure it's been fixed. It's been over a year ago.
JBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coolant , mechanic , overheating , radiator , water pump

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.