Airbag light in dash when starting - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 Old 09-03-2003, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
mrmojorisin

Wow, that sounds complicated

I'll look around for that, but i did a substantial amount of searching before posting here, so i don't know how lucky i'll be. not sure what i'll do, i hate to take it to a dealership, but i may end up having to do that....oh well

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 Old 09-04-2003, 07:30 AM
Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty76
I had to find it and then turn on the key. I then had about 10 seconds to short 2 pins in this connector before the airbag computer finished it's diagnostics. I held a paper clip on these 2 pins for like 30 seconds until I heard a beep and then the codes were reset.
don't take this the wrong way .....not saying it didn't work for you but ......an air bag could save my life or even better my wife or son's life ...I would not short nothing with a paper clip .....take it to the dealer let the pros handle it.

Tango

http://www.mpjai.com
02 TJ 4.5" of lift , Locked Both ends, with 4.56's pushing 33X12.50 MTR's
2002 TJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.