Airbag light in dash when starting - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Airbag light in dash when starting

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-03-2003, 12:29 PM   #16
mrmojorisin

Wow, that sounds complicated

I'll look around for that, but i did a substantial amount of searching before posting here, so i don't know how lucky i'll be. not sure what i'll do, i hate to take it to a dealership, but i may end up having to do that....oh well

mrmojorisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2003, 07:30 AM   #17
Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty76
I had to find it and then turn on the key. I then had about 10 seconds to short 2 pins in this connector before the airbag computer finished it's diagnostics. I held a paper clip on these 2 pins for like 30 seconds until I heard a beep and then the codes were reset.
don't take this the wrong way .....not saying it didn't work for you but ......an air bag could save my life or even better my wife or son's life ...I would not short nothing with a paper clip .....take it to the dealer let the pros handle it.

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.