Adjustable control arm length - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Adjustable control arm length

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
Lemmiwinks
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Adjustable control arm length

I am hoping that someone can chime in providing input regarding moving the front axle forward ~1".

What are the pros/cons of pushing your front axle forward 1"? Would I completely be screwing up my alignment, track bar location?

At the moment I have adjustable control arms for the bottom (front) and stock CA's for the uppers. I am replacing the stock uppers with adjustable control arms and was wondering if I should be pushing the front axle forward so that I can keep my pinion angle the same as it is now.

Lemmiwinks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustable , ca , upper control arm , lower control arm , lca , uca , advice help , tj , wrangler , axle , position

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.