adding soft uppers to soft half doors? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > adding soft uppers to soft half doors?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing our NEW JK tail light adapter wiring harness!!

Unread 03-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
chrisvr6

adding soft uppers to soft half doors?

I have the fabric bestop half doors and was wondering if it would be possible to add soft uppers to them so that I don't have to buy new soft doors.

chrisvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
Jeepinoldman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nope. Sorry. The factory uppers and Bestop soft lowers are different and won't line up.
Jeepinoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
blacktjsport
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There would be no way to do unless the fabric doors u have came with the tabs already welded to accept the uppers. I guess you could weld some tabs on to accept the uppers windows but I fear that may be out of your league. HTH

-Matt

-Parts list keeps growing...
blacktjsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 05:22 AM   #4
paroxysym
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepinoldman
Nope. Sorry. The factory uppers and Bestop soft lowers are different and won't line up.
which in my opinion is bull****.... just another way they can make money- when they already make enough off their $700+ tops.
Unread 03-22-2007, 03:18 PM   #5
chrisvr6

how much for just the cheapest uppers? I can weld in the tabs.
chrisvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.