Adding control arms to RC 3.25 lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Adding control arms to RC 3.25 lift

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Noxian
2011 JK Wrangler 

Adding control arms to RC 3.25 lift

I noticed that RC does not sell control arms that are compatible with their 3.25 inch suspension lift,.

I would really like to upgrade from the stock control arms as they are so weak and be able to fix my caster at a later date.

I found these, anyone have any opinions?
Poly Flex Control Arm Kit by Daystar and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware-RH2

Noxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
-dirt-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I eventually hope to upgrade to Currie arms. Much better than the ones you posted and cheaper! Currie Control Arms CE-9100
-dirt- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rc , rough county lift , control arm , TJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.