ACOS and spacers in rear? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > ACOS and spacers in rear?

Clayton Off Road WJ Skid Plate TestingIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!

Unread 07-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
JohnyPro
2006 LJ Wrangler 

ACOS and spacers in rear?

Would running ACOS up front with spacers for the rear springs be ok? Or do you need to run ACOS all around on all 4 springs if you run them?

On a side note:

I have RC 2.5" SL, JKS 1.25" BBL, if I toss the ACOS on with 1" spacers in the back would I be able to run 35's effectively on the trails? Or should I wait and go with a 4" suspension(with my 1.25" BL) down the road and be satisfied with 33's for now?

I'm looking to upgrade from my BFG AT's 31x10.5xR15 which like to fold under the rim all the time when aired down to 10-12 psi when offroading.

Thanks in advance!

CT Jeep Member #19
Yellow Jeep Member # 104
LJ Owners Group Member # 140

PMA: Positive Mental Attitude

- It's what reminds you as you're stuck in the mud, that at least you're stuck in the mud and not in an office cubicle!

God is great, Beer is good, an' people are crazy!

[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]DEVILDG03[/B][/COLOR]
This is my Jeep. There are many like it, but this one is mine.[/QUOTE]
JohnyPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #2
meatlord
Animals taste good

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I run that exact setup, ACOS front and 2 in poly in the rear. There is no reason you cant do it. I may have pics if you want to see them.
Unread 07-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
JohnyPro
2006 LJ Wrangler 

that would be awesome to see those pic if you have them readily available! Thanks!
CT Jeep Member #19
Yellow Jeep Member # 104
LJ Owners Group Member # 140

PMA: Positive Mental Attitude

- It's what reminds you as you're stuck in the mud, that at least you're stuck in the mud and not in an office cubicle!

God is great, Beer is good, an' people are crazy!

[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]DEVILDG03[/B][/COLOR]
This is my Jeep. There are many like it, but this one is mine.[/QUOTE]
JohnyPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
jagular7
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I run the setup with Rubicon Unlimited coils on my 4bngr TJ. I also run a 1.25"BL on 35" KM2s. Make sure you have articulating arms and track bars as well as long travel shocks with properly sized bump stops/extensions.

July 4th weekend in Clayton, OK in Green Acres.

a little high centered

Jagular
Lnxa, KS
97 TJ SE lifted, locked and rubbered for fun
94 YJ SE stock, 225s, Trail Tested
jagular7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
meatlord
Animals taste good

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyPro View Post
that would be awesome to see those pic if you have them readily available! Thanks!
This was before my jump to 37s.
0331001453a.jpg   0331001454.jpg   0403001734a.jpg  

Tags
Wrangler , TJ Wrangler , Coil , spring spacers , ACOS

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.