Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

4" Jeep Wrangler TJ suspension lift kit with

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  thejeepman05 
#1 ·
Hey I wanted to know if anyone has tried this lift: 4" Jeep Wrangler TJ suspension lift kit with SSV shocks by Trailmaster®. I found it on ebay for like $500 with everything. this is the cheapest on I have found. Good or not??

#2 ·
Its probally not that bad. I hear the trailmaster shocks are very stiff, however, for such a good price you could sell them and get different ones.

#3 ·
Don't forget that once you get to the 4" lift height that a SYE kit and CV driveshaft are strongly recommended. The SYE kit gets rid of the driveshaft vibes the 4" causes and the CV driveshaft helps there too but it's also made longer since the OE driveshaft becomes too short with a 4" suspension lift height. :)

Does that kit also include the rear trackbar relocation bracket and longer antiswaybar links you'll also need?

#4 ·
Yesssssss

Thats my kit!!!! I bought that one. Mine came with the swaybar links and quick disconnects. there are two kits on there, make sure thats the one you get. The only thing it was missing was the rear track bar relocator, but shoot mine was like ten bucks. I love it and I'd buy it again. I got plenty of clearance and fit my 33" tires with ease, could probably fit 34s or 35s. Well sure its stiff but come on. Its a jeep. I like it :thumbsup: go for it, you will be satisfied. :D

#5 ·
thejeepman05 said:
Well sure its stiff but come on. I like it :thumbsup: go for it, you will be satisfied. :D
Thats what she said. :)

It seems you are right, no relocation bracket however, when I was piecing together a kit, someone was going to sell me one for $10 as well, this lift might be a good choice :)

#7 ·
BJeep1983 said:
do you have any pictures of that lift???? If you do, could you send them to BJeep1983@hotmail.com i want to check them out
yeah if i can figure out how to get em on the computer i'll do that this afternoon. one thing i dont like about it though is the quick disconnects are a pain to get in and out. i dont know why but they are. but i am still glad i got that lift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.