4.56 Yukon Gears for D30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 4.56 Yukon Gears for D30

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 05-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
SteelBlueTJ
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

4.56 Yukon Gears for D30

i recieved my 456 ring and pinion today and the side of the box says TJ D30 Standard Rotation Short Style gears. Is this the right gears? It was the only one listed for the TJ's D30. he is the link to thier site where all the gearing kits are listed. Notice it says "short" gears. I hope I got the right parts.

http://completeoffroad.com/wsm/c-29_...ort_gears.html

SteelBlueTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

They're the right gears.

The 'short' is because the TJ D30 has a shorter pinion gear compared to other D30 axles.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #3
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

And standard rotation is correct too, reverse rotation is what you need for a high pinion D30 like came on older YJs and XJs.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.