4.0 wont start or crank - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 4.0 wont start or crank

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still Available

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
Teddy
2003 TJ Wrangler 

4.0 wont start or crank

I just got my jeep in and i decided to strip everything and clean it nice and good. SO i got home took out the seats, carpeting and arm rest/shifter surrounding plastic..including the passenger airt bag unit and i found out the the previous owner was running a HUGE system(because of all the cut up wires) and under the steering wheel was a bunch of cut wires and i cut those up and when my uncle arrived i wanted to show off and show him how loud and beefy the car sounded with the exaust.....BUT IT WOULDNT START OR CRANK!!!!!!! some one please help me fast.......

Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
letsgomuddin
2001 XJ Cherokee 

There was probably a remote starter in it as I can't think of any other reason there'd be any cut wires under the column. You must have connected them wrong or something. Start there!
letsgomuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
Teddy
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I think when i cut out the sound system wiring from the colom i might have accidentally snipped something....as soon as i go home from school i will work on it untill i figure out...O got i hate getting to school with a bus 1hour of wait and a 20 min bus ride...god damn me
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.