35" tire build - FULL TRACTION lift - long arm. What one to get - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 35" tire build - FULL TRACTION lift - long arm. What one to get

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
Sparty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

35" tire build - FULL TRACTION lift - long arm. What one to get

Couple questions if I go with the Full Traction Lift - Long Arm.

I want to fit 35" tires.

I currently have a 1" BL and 1" MML.

Do I need the 4", or the 6". The website says that the 4" can only go up to 33" tires, and the 6" can go up to 35". But that doesn't seem right to me. Is there anyone out there with experience in this area?

Also, I have the Jeep Medic skid currently installed...do you think I can keep it and use it with the lift?

* What Drive shaft did you get?

* Did you do an SYE conversion?

* What shocks would be the best to get?

* What has been your experience with this?

Thanks a lot!

Unread 03-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Levonius
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im not an expert, but i see no one else responded yet. I have a 4" Sky lift. I am running 15" wheels and 35" BFG tires. Wheels are 15x10 w/ 4" backspace, and i THINK 1.5" spacers between my wheel and mount. (I'd have to check). fits well, turns good, gas stinks, its a little wobbly and is loud. have fun.
Levonius is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Its been three years, Hope he has made his mind up by now.
Unread 03-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
Levonius
1998 TJ Wrangler 

thats the 2nd time I forgot to check the date on a forum, haha - thanks.
Levonius is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.