3/4" Spacers With Budget Boost? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 3/4" Spacers With Budget Boost?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 06-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
shay4au
2010 JK Wrangler 

3/4" Spacers With Budget Boost?

I recently bought an '01 TJ that has a 2" Lift / Budget Boost already installed. Anyone that knows anything about it I suppose knows that this looks like a hockey puck (coil spacer) installed in lieu of the new springs. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to install a 3/4" spacer with the budget boost. I was not sure if it would connect or cause problems. I'd appreciate any feedback that someone may have.

shay4au is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you're wanting to go taller, install taller springs. Don't stack spacers.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

if you need exrtra lift look at a "1BL. im not a fan of stacking spacers

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.