3.25" and vibes... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 3.25" and vibes...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
97TJSPRT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

3.25" and vibes...

had a 2 inch lift with 1.25 leveling spacers in front (forgot to take the existing stock spacer out.. woops!) so i decided to add a 1.25 spacer to the rear to make it match. now im at 3.25'' all around and got some vibes. nothing major but def. noticeable. I didnt think i would have to drop the TC with only 3.25 inches but is that what i need to do or is there another way around the TC drop (beside a SYE)? and how "harmful" are the vibrations to my jeep? is it okay to ride around with them for a week or two before attending to them? thanks!

Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #279
97TJSPRT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lift , lift + spacers , lift 3.25" , vibration , vibration on acceleration

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.