Well, I got back from the beach yesterday, and today I set about working on the Jeep to get it ready for the Rough Country Friends and Family rid in Kentucky this weekend. Didn't get around to the mod I promised, but should be able to reveal it tomorrow!
What i did get accomplished today was finally hooking up my rubi lockers!!! I was able to relocate the locker pumps to under the hood, re-using the stock bracket at the same time, and wire up each locker individually!
Anybody who has a rubicon and MetalCloak fenders and wants to relocate their pumps, this is definitely the easiest way to do it. Most people have to make new brackets and drill a bunch of holes. I simply bolted mine to the fender. I can a write-up about it if anyone is interested.
I wanted to use safety toggles, but I couldn't find any local, so I just used these. I wired them up so they light up when the switch is turned on, alerting me that the axle is locked.
Well, everything went smoothly wiring it all up, expect for one thing: one of the lockers pumps is bad.
: Not the end of the world, but now I have to order a new pump, and I wont have both lockers for when I go to Kentucky. At least I will have the front locker and the rear lsd.