2004 TJ Turn Signal Craziness - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2004 TJ Turn Signal Craziness

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
1999TJRED85000

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinlancaster
So... I replaced the Brake/Signal & Third Brake Light bulbs and it fixed the fast blinking... For a 1/2 day.

Yesterday it started again, same side. Plus the beeping & solid Left Signal light on the dash I mentioned in the OP.

Going to check my lights this morning to see if any more bulbs blew.

Thoughts?
Take a little sand/Emory paper and slip it back and forth in the slot where the bulbs go. It should shine up the surfaces so they make clean contact. The other post was probably right, it sounds like a loose connection or socket at the bulb.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #17
umbra
2014 KL Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinlancaster View Post
I think I'm having the same issue.

Last week I noticed my Rt Front Turn Signal was out. Tapped on it and it came back on. Took it apart and it looked like the bulb was a little loose. Also, the socket had separated from the wiring harness a little. Couldn't get it to click back together though. Think it needs to be replaced?
I haven't yet, whenever it starts acting goofy, I pop it out and fool with it until it works. It will usually do okay for a few weeks, then go out again.
Just haven't gotten around to replacing it yet.
umbra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blinker , electrical issue , turn signal

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.