2003 wrangler TJ sahara. stereo amp and sub. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2003 wrangler TJ sahara. stereo amp and sub.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
BadKarma1701
2003 TJ Wrangler 

2003 wrangler TJ sahara. stereo amp and sub.

Hello. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have searched the net high and low for the stats on the stock 7 speaker system amplifier that feeds the sub. I also cannot find any info on the sub itself. If anyone has any info on the ratings of these items please respond.

Thank you

"I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood and I'm damned sure going out the same way!"

Sienna Jeep Owners Member #56
BadKarma1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
scs2016
2004 TJ Wrangler 

It is a low power, 33 watt (if I recall) amp that's triangular (buried inside the stock console). I'm still using it to power a little 6.5" Kicker sub that I put in the stock enclosure and put inside a Tuffy console. I didn't want to have to put an amp under one of the seats and then have it flood...
scs2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
BadKarma1701
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks. was able to find wiring guide here
http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/...h3NFlBaw%3D%3D

if anyone knows more specs on sub speaker or more on amp that woud be great
thanks

"I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood and I'm damned sure going out the same way!"

Sienna Jeep Owners Member #56
BadKarma1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

If you want real bass,add a Sony 6.5" sub and quality amp.I bought a $30 box that fit behind the rear seat.I added two 8" subs/two tweeter - midranges and a 300 watt amp and it sounds great.You can't even hear the soundbar or dash speakers and it's super clear.
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.