2003 Unrolled (pics) - Page 47 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2003 Unrolled (pics)

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 10-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #691
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Wow! It took me a few hours, but I read this thread from start to finish! Thanks for posting!

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #692
Delta9
2003 TJ Wrangler 

nevermind
Delta9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #693
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

I haven't seen the Jeep since it went to Washington.

Email me for the fastest response: gman@savvyoffroad.com

Like us on Facebook FACEBOOK.COM/SAVVYOFFROAD

The ONLY place to get Savvy/Currie Lifts and parts! The best price and support!

Now with Lifetime Guarantee Lifetime Guarantee - See Here

http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Savvy Spartan 2004 LJ

2014 JKU Test Mule

2003 TJ Project Unrolled
2003 TJ Project Click Here
Savvy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #694
PanzerTank
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Erik,

I'd gladly give anything left over.

My friend Matt who is building cage for me built some amazing Salen and Millen race cars. His attention to detail is why I let him do it and the simple fact that I'm really impatient with this stuff and would make a mess out of it.

Does your buddy Matt have contact info available and does he build cages on the side? I like they way your cage went together. Looks like its built right and provides real safety while ALSO looking sexy.

I'd be interested in contact info on this one.

PS... I think this build looked way better at this stage before the fiberglass hood/fenders. Just my opinion but that changed the whole appeal of this rig, and fast.
PanzerTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.