2002 TJ blinker problems..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2002 TJ blinker problems.....

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
shamrock111
2002 TJ Wrangler 

2002 TJ blinker problems.....

My jeeps blinkers have been acting up over the last few days. The passenger side turn signal on the fender flare is out when the parking lights are on. when the right signal is on, the right fender turn signal is out and the one on the fender flare and rear tail light are rapidly blinking. I have no clue what the problem is and any help will be greatly appreciated.

2002 Wrangler 4.0L, Patriot Blue, Airaid cold air intake, Poweraid throttle body spacer, Skid-Row Engine/Tranny Skid, Pioneer Head Unit, Infinity Speakers, Ruggid Ridge Tube Bumpers, MOABS on 31x10.5 R16 Dunlap A/T's
!!!PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CLASSIFIEDS!!!
shamrock111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
harleyparts
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check the bulbs and the bulb sockets. Also make sure you have good ground connections. The turn signal switch is also a known problem. Do the hazard lights work?
harleyparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
shamrock111
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The bulbs are brand new and the hazards work fine, minus the passenger fender turn signal is lighting but not blinking.
2002 Wrangler 4.0L, Patriot Blue, Airaid cold air intake, Poweraid throttle body spacer, Skid-Row Engine/Tranny Skid, Pioneer Head Unit, Infinity Speakers, Ruggid Ridge Tube Bumpers, MOABS on 31x10.5 R16 Dunlap A/T's
!!!PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CLASSIFIEDS!!!
shamrock111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Bad turn signal (multi-function) switch.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/w...7/#post6129430

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.