2001 Wrangler Clock spring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2001 Wrangler Clock spring

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 07-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
TheSherp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

2001 Wrangler Clock spring

Has anyone ever used a cherokee Clock spring in a wrangler?? Mine is bad and can not find one other than from the dealership and that is OUTRAGOUS!!!! there are loads of cherokees around me that I can get parts from. Any help would be appreciated.

TheSherp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
AlexGeorgakis
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Do you really want to risk your safety for saving a few bucks? I don't know if a clockspring from a cherokee will work, but i bought mine NEW from the dealer for around 300 euro (or maybe a little less). I wouldn't mess around with airbags and brakes.
Unread 07-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
TheSherp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I get what your saying but right now I don't have the drivers airbag at all. My initial thought was to try and solder the sires back together BUT I though better. I'm just trying to save a little money considering there about $280us. I did see on Jeeps are us they are $186 so I most likely will go with that.
TheSherp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clock spring , TJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.