Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2001 Jeep Manual (chiltons)

752 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  YellowX 
#1 ·
I have looked on line and at many auto stores for a Chiltons manual for a 2001 4.0. The latest year model I can find is a year 2000. Does anyone know if there are any differences between the year 2001 and the year 2000 engines/brakes/body? Does anyone also know why they dont produce manuals that are from later years such as 2002 and 2003?

#2 ·
tbonez said:
I have looked on line and at many auto stores for a Chiltons manual for a 2001 4.0. The latest year model I can find is a year 2000. Does anyone know if there are any differences between the year 2001 and the year 2000 engines/brakes/body? Does anyone also know why they dont produce manuals that are from later years such as 2002 and 2003?
Dude, my opinion is forget the Haynes or the Chilton and just shell out the bones for the 2001 Factory Service Manual. The Chilton is based 85% on a YJ rebuild and really doesn't do much for the TJ. I was extremely disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.