200 tj build! it got totalled so goin to build it - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 200 tj build! it got totalled so goin to build it

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
hewy885
2000 TJ Wrangler 

200 tj build! it got totalled so goin to build it

what axles do people know of that will be very close to bolting up besides the 8.8? i want to go full size forsure but dont no what fullsizes had coils front and rear. i want mine to sit on 44's but need to decide on axles. thats the hardest to do. dana 60 in the front with maybe a sterling 10.25 in the rear. we will see. help wanted i appreciate it guys.

hewy885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
all_clear
2004 TJ Wrangler 

No fullwidth will just bolt in. Build some D60's and toss the 44's on. Hope you got deep pockets!
all_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
breckboarder55
Web Wheeler

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewy885 View Post
what axles do people know of that will be very close to bolting up besides the 8.8? i want to go full size forsure but dont no what fullsizes had coils front and rear. i want mine to sit on 44's but need to decide on axles. thats the hardest to do. dana 60 in the front with maybe a sterling 10.25 in the rear. we will see. help wanted i appreciate it guys.
The only "bolt on" axles you are going to find are going to be from a manufacturer such as:

Currie Enterprises - Custom Rearends, Jeep/Off-road Parts, Crate Rearends, 4x4 Rearends
Dynatrac
Bolt In Axles - Complete Axle Assemblies - Axle Housings

etc
87 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II-Built.
87 Mazda RX-7 SE-Burn Victim
01 Honda S2000DD
breckboarder55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.