2" Skyjacker Hydro Shocks!!?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2" Skyjacker Hydro Shocks!!??

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-15-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
Thug Nasty

2" Skyjacker Hydro Shocks!!??

okay, im in somewhat of a rush to get an answer to this, because my tires and wheels come in tuesday, and my spring spacers should be in on monday.

My main question is, i KNOW imma go with the skyjacker hydros because theyre cheap and ride soft. Ive talked to wheelin98TJ about these, but i never could get a definite answer on what would work. i know that skyjacker offers a 2" spacer lift, and it comes with shocks, but what kind?? they offer 2 different types- one for a 1-3" lift, and one for a larger lift.

im looking at quadratec, and theyve got so many shock sizes, im CONFUSED. if someone could give me an answer as to what size shocks would fit, it would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks again- DAVE

PS- this will also be in the suspension forum too, so please dont move this.

97' Blackie with 2.5 4 popper, 3 spd auto and 3.73's, tan top, half doors, tinted rears, 15 X 8 DC1's, 31X10.50 Baja Claws, 2" spacers with hydros, windshield lights (10$ specials), KC grilles so I can look rich, Chicago Electric REW9000 winch, Premier deck and front 5.25's- Xplod 6.5 in soundbar, cheapo discos, bored 4.0 TB and bored manifold, 4.0 intake, Fabtech steering box skidplate, aluminum radiator, 13.4 mpg
Thug Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
MoJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

1-3" should work fine..i orderd the 2-4" for my 3" lift.
My Jeep
MoJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2006, 04:35 AM   #3
Thug Nasty

anyone else got experience with these??
97' Blackie with 2.5 4 popper, 3 spd auto and 3.73's, tan top, half doors, tinted rears, 15 X 8 DC1's, 31X10.50 Baja Claws, 2" spacers with hydros, windshield lights (10$ specials), KC grilles so I can look rich, Chicago Electric REW9000 winch, Premier deck and front 5.25's- Xplod 6.5 in soundbar, cheapo discos, bored 4.0 TB and bored manifold, 4.0 intake, Fabtech steering box skidplate, aluminum radiator, 13.4 mpg
Thug Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #4
tcmoose

1-3" is the correct choice. They provide a decent ride especially for the cost. I put those shocks on my wife's LJ with my previously used RE 2" coil spacers.
tcmoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.