2" BB Help please - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2" BB Help please

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 06-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #16
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
if you want i am taking off my old BB i can give you the rear spacers.
Thats mighty nice of you. Not sure how to respond I'll have to ask first with parental I could at least pay for shipping if thats alright.

Agent620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #17
asa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

No problem i could send you all four spacers. Im using the bump stops for the four inch lift im putting on.
SYE,Rough Country 4" X series lift, Currie HD Steering, Solid Diff Covers,Rough Country Steering Stabilizer, Poison Spider Steering Box Skid, Skid Row oilpan skid, Brown Dog 1 Inch Motor Mount Lift, JKS 1.25 Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Currie HD Tie Rod, Optima Red Top Battery, Garmin Nuvi 200W GPS
NJM#48
asa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #18
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
No problem i could send you all four spacers. Im using the bump stops for the four inch lift im putting on.
I certainly would be indebted to you.
Unread 06-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #19
Agent620
1999 TJ Wrangler 

With the 1" body lift blocks from http://www.performanceaccessories.com/ So I want the 1" Mini block or the 1" Big block? I'm leaning for the mini so it can fit inside the spring. Does anyone have pictures?

Tags
budget boost , help please

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.