1999 Hardtop Wiring Kit Issues (nothing works) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1999 Hardtop Wiring Kit Issues (nothing works)

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
IH8ROADZ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

1999 Hardtop Wiring Kit Issues (nothing works)

Okay I just installed the hardtop wiring kit for my Jeep, to my knowledge everything is wired correctly. Only issue is nothing works. When I click the defroster switch the little light doesn't light up indicating it is on and nothing happens when I hit the windshield wiper switch either. Even the window squirter does not do anything at the moment. Am I missing something. The directions are horribly written so if anyone has any insight please let me know.

IH8ROADZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
durango-bob
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Did you install the fuses?
durango-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
IH8ROADZ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yes the fuses were installed.
IH8ROADZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.