10 bucks worth of aluminum - Page 19 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 10 bucks worth of aluminum

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 10-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #271
crazyak
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asknight View Post
What's a budget boost for a CJ-5?
Okkkkkk.....
Sorry I know we're still a little off subject here but that's a perfectly good example of how well I pay attention. Completely over looked the CJ part. The 4" BL completely had me confused as hell. I'm one of those people that hates even a mild amount of BL. I'll be honest I didn't even know a 4" existed. I thought a 3" was excessive and have been hesitant to even do the 1.25" on mine. I keep pushing the wifey for the 6" Clayton LA to swap out this crappy pro comp.

crazyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #272
DaleII
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
Works fine for me... I will just quote the page though. It has demonstrative pictures too, but I am too lazy to copy those:

Anyway, back to killing people with brakes, not lifts.
Thanks! I get it. It all makes sense.

Tags
aluminum , brake caliper bracket , centeric premium calipers , savvy , vanco super 17

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.