looks good man. i did the mesa leds too. very pleased with the turnout. im in the middle of my build now too. just waiting for wheels have everything else. its a b**** waiting tho!
I hear ya. I have ran out of little things to do so now I have to wait on the lift and tires. Then I will be waiting on gears and a selectable locker for the rear. I guess it will never end. I am sure I will find some side projects like rockers,lunchbox locker for the front, and other mis. armor to keep me busy untill the tires and lift.
Awesome! Quick question, Can you show me a pick of the hole saw you used for the led's? Not sure what that looks like. Thanks
This is the one I used. If I had to do it again i would have used a 4.25" one and filed it out to fit. The 4.5" hole works just fine but it is not a real tight fit. It by no means is going anywhere but I always am looking for something better
OT, but have your brown dog MMLs loosened up a little since you first installed them? the first time i drove it after installing then they transfered a ton of vibration to the steering wheel and a little less to the pedals and rest of the tub. i've noticed in the week having them though, that this has gone away substantially and there's just minor vibration in the steering wheel now at idle which also vibrates the side mirrors. i'm guessing they just need to break in for a little or something. they're awesome mounts, and have completely cured my jeep of all it's driveline vibes, it accelerates so much smoother now and i kinda like being able to 'feel' the engine more. it is also very possible that i may have tightened the through bolt too much, or not enough
right on, it was late and i just tightened them to 48ft/lbs per 4x4xpolr instructions. i went back and read the brown dog instructions and they said to just make it snug, so i'll try loosening the through bolt a little
Today I installed my side marker lights. I installed them a little higher than I planned on but I ended up wanting them even with my taillights. It was a very easy install. Cutting and splicing in to the tail lights and soldering was the most time consuming thing. I used a 2 pole flat wire harnness to tap into the wiring harness so that they can be unpluged if need be.