'06 wrangler x suspension lift options - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > '06 wrangler x suspension lift options

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #16
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_niko View Post
That's really good know. Mine is a DD that rarely sees any trails and I really like the look and height of yours.

...bonus check can't get here soon enough
I put the RC 4" lift on my brother's willys edition and he's been running 33's and 35's since 2005' on his d35.

TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #17
j_niko
2000 TJ Wrangler 

What was the lift/tire combo you had on the blue wrangler?
Unread 04-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
Disconnect
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Mine is a 2.5" rancho (came out closer to 3") with rs900xl and 33s. I just realized that I don't have any pics I can get to, so I'll have to post them later.

DD, super nice ride (courtesy myride adjuster and BD 1" MML). Had to upgrade the brakes a little (black magic+centric from mrblaine, no need for the vanco kit)

Update: snapped a quick pic while getting gas earlier.
Disconnect is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lift , options , suspension

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.