04 and 05 Rubicon Wiring Diagrams - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 04 and 05 Rubicon Wiring Diagrams

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
Ofsthun
2000 TJ Wrangler 

04 and 05 Rubicon Wiring Diagrams

Does anybody know where I can find the complete wiring diagrams for an 04 and 05 Rubicon so I can correct some problems with some rigged wiring on my friends Jeep?

Yellow Jeep Club Member #23
1989 Black YJ, 1979 Blue J10, 1969 VW bug Drag Car, 1995 Ford Probe Road Race Car, 1994 Ford Bronco 351W... all previous projects!
Ofsthun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
Tom Hartz
1967 CJ5 

I bought a factory repair CD off of E-Bay, it is great. It also has a parts break down.

Tom
Tom Hartz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Sccafire
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Alldata now has prices for the DIY'er

"life is good at 2 MPH"
Sccafire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #4
Ofsthun
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I was planning on bying the factory repair manual off ebay but I really just need the wire diagram right now and none of the auto parts stores carry the Haynes or Chilton manuals for them yet.
Yellow Jeep Club Member #23
1989 Black YJ, 1979 Blue J10, 1969 VW bug Drag Car, 1995 Ford Probe Road Race Car, 1994 Ford Bronco 351W... all previous projects!
Ofsthun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.