Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Your favorite Cj color.

16K views 81 replies 61 participants last post by  Backcountry 
#1 ·
If you won a free paint job, and could paint your Cj any color, what would it be??? My vote would be flat tan, or flat baby blue

#71 ·
Red

my choice, I've tried to get a red jeep since 1975, always wound up with something else, '75 Levi Edition Light Blue, '78 Renegade Black, 93 YJ Wrangler Black, FINALLY... (but I cheated, it came black and I painted it)...

Attachments

#74 ·
1984 CJ-7 these shots are when I purchased it.. it had wheels, console, radio, an expensive power steering box, and a few other goodies, after I bought it, the guy took all of that out, then delivered it.. kind of a crooked deal.. but.. I just replaced everything except the console, looking for a nice one now.. I put 2012 Cadillac Escalade leather buckets in, heat, all electric, and has a cooling feature in the seats.. also new Alpine stereo, new power steering box and stabilizer, new shackles (they were long and terrible), new springs and shims (the old ones had you all over the road.. ) had to buy wheels.. but, I like it now, drives like a new jeep! oh, forgot, he didn't tell me it had been rolled, the top was cracked all the way to the back, the rust had eaten through the hood cowl and fender tops, the windshield frame was shot... then they bondo'd it and painted over it all.. started the rebuild and had to fix all of this, new windshield frame, and a lot of repair on the top.. and that chrome bumper is for sale too if anyone needs one..

Attachments

#76 ·
oh, forgot to mention, he took those seats also.. put in a halfway decent set of black buckets, which I sold when I bought the Cadillac leather seats.. love them.. your right tho, those florals would have gone first...

#77 ·
favorite jeep paint color

Favorite Jeep Paint Color
1992 Bright Bahama Blue 22/9656 GM Paint code.
Still work in progress, frame, body, top, roll bar and inside of tub done. Underside of tub was done in Black Uploy Raptors, inside of tub done with tintable Raptors blue color. I did not do the paint job.
Sorry about the Poor photos from cell phone.
Hope to have more photos of tub on frame and working on axles now.
Still making payments on the paint job.
JEEP>just empty every pocket!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.