You know you drive a CJ when..... - Page 175 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > You know you drive a CJ when.....

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 06-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #2611
hunter1
1979 CJ5 

Having great fun reading these! Just acquired and had delivered a 79 CJ5 after almost 30 years of my last two. Couldn't wait to sit in and go around the block, sweaty hands hoping I wouldn't cross anyone! LOLOL I drive it home in about 30 min, all of 2 miles, hope it starts...again!! :-)) so many of these proverbs apply !!

Oh,... and I won...

1-img_7669.jpg

hunter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #2612
Rickraz2
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
Having great fun reading these! Just acquired and had delivered a 79 CJ5 after almost 30 years of my last two. Couldn't wait to sit in and go around the block, sweaty hands hoping I wouldn't cross anyone! LOLOL I drive it home in about 30 min, all of 2 miles, hope it starts...again!! :-)) so many of these proverbs apply !!

Oh,... and I won...
Rickraz2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.