YJ front clip on 74 CJ5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > YJ front clip on 74 CJ5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 11-24-2001, 01:58 PM   #1
newton

YJ front clip on 74 CJ5

Iam new to this so bear with me but my question is Can you put a YJ front clip on a
74 CJ5? If so where can I get some info on this maybe even a tech atricle or something like that.thanks in advance.

Unread 11-24-2001, 02:10 PM   #2
Darko

I am not a very big "square headlight" fan, but I am forced to put a wrangler body on my Cj because I cant afford a new body. (but Im keeping my front clip) the wrangler front clip is 3" longer than the CJ's, but it will bolt up, their might be some new holes to drill, but thats about it. If you go through with the swap you'll need to change forums
Unread 11-24-2001, 02:32 PM   #3
newton

Yea but I just want to do something different My cj front clip is trashed, so
either buy new cj front clip or used yj front clip
Unread 11-24-2001, 03:03 PM   #4
Darko

You dont have to buy a CJ clip new. There are a lot of cj front clip parts out there.
Unread 11-24-2001, 03:04 PM   #5
Darko

I have a good hood if you need one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.