witch amc 20 one piece axle kit? superior, moser or youkon? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > witch amc 20 one piece axle kit? superior, moser or youkon?

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

View Poll Results: witch amc 20 one piece axle kit? superior, moser or youkon?
superior 6 42.86%
moser 7 50.00%
youkon 1 7.14%
or just replace the bad axle with alloy usa or another one piece that is sold separately 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 07-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
jarrodblake
1997 LJ Wrangler 

witch amc 20 one piece axle kit? superior, moser or youkon?

im going to buy new one piece axles, i have crown one piece axles right now but i bent my axle housing and and killed the passenger side after replacing the bearing 5 times not knowing it was bent. i have replaced the axle housing now its time for new one piece axles. i was going to just replace the one bad one with a alloy usa one, but i done know how i fill about running two different axles. but i would save money by doing this but at the same time i just want it done right this time and not have to worry about it.
so superior, moser or youkon? witch axle kit do you all think is the best?
has any one ever had a problem with them?

the bad axle

jarrodblake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
jarrodblake
1997 LJ Wrangler 

bump
Unread 07-10-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
jarrodblake
1997 LJ Wrangler 

well just ordered the superior axles after looking online they seem to be the best but ill find out soon enough
Unread 07-10-2011, 02:40 AM   #4
CJ_Rick
1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrodblake View Post
well just ordered the superior axles after looking online they seem to be the best but ill find out soon enough
You really can't go wrong with superior's axles, I've been running them for years and not a single problem.
78CJ5, 304, 4" BDS lift 1"body, Wide track axles, Powertrax noslip locker front & Detroit locker rear,4:56, 35s, Tera Low, Warn 9.5ti Winch, TKHFAB Rock Angles, Rock bumpers front & rear...
2012 JKU.
2012 JK, 2"lift, 32"BFG's, JCR Dagger stubby front bumper, Warn 9.5cti winch.
CJ_Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
Greenhell33
1981 CJ8 

I am currently running Superior, but all three of them offer a very good product. It really comes down to who has the best deal running. the last time I checked for a friend Randy's Ring and Pinion had a really good deal on the Yukons.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.