I have several plugs I need help identifying to finish up my rewire. I don't have pictures yet, but can post some later..
1. 2 pin plug, next to plug where wiring to rear of jeep plugs in. Contains an orange and a black wire.
2. 4 pin plug next to headlight switch. Looks like the same type plug as the wiper motor.
3. Same proximity as the 4 pin plug, but a single female terminal plastic connector, orange wire. There are also another orange wire and a yellow wire at this location. Wat are these for.
4. 3 pin plug to right of steering column. Contains a yellow, purple, and black wire.
5. Engine compartment, rh fender had a relay looking device with several red wires going to it. Wat is this and is it needed.
Does anyone have an accurate schematic for an 83 cj7? I have seen a lot for 78, but they aren't quite right.