windshield frame choices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > windshield frame choices

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
steelshot

windshield frame choices

has anyone done a search for a new windshield frame?the prices vary quite a bit and some are e coated like current auto panels are,ive called many sellers and can't get a straight answer from any.the best i get after a run around is they will get back to me later, most did but don't give me answer of country of origin.a few claim us manufacture which gets my attention but not the company name so i can review them,they all answer the thickness or gage question with it's same, but can't tell me size, or it's built to original specs?is that gage or just fit? the prices on the e coated us made are cheap!if it's true .any parts sellers out here willing to give scoop on a good choice of manufacturer?please don't tell me get an original there all rusted here in east and it's hard to buy unseen used ones.[trust]i'm looking for e coated same gage and us made.thanks

steelshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.