Who has TJ flares? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Who has TJ flares?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 12-13-2006, 04:57 PM   #1
Mudslide
1980 CJ7 

Who has TJ flares?

I just picked up some TJ flares from a bodyshop for free. The rear flares look fairly simple, but the back of the front flares will go way past the fender wells and fender brace. Can the brace be relocated or is it even needed after being cut out? Can the fender well be bent back or does it need to be cut out? What did you do?

03 GMC-DD work truck.

Time is fun when you're havin' flies.
Mudslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
Mudslide
1980 CJ7 

Nevermind. I Googled it and found some good write ups. If Mrs. Clause gets me a digital camera, I'll post some pics. Thanks.
03 GMC-DD work truck.

Time is fun when you're havin' flies.
Mudslide is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.