Who got the best bargain? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Who got the best bargain?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 08-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #16
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

/\ same issue I am having with my son and that 76 cj5. "Its a stick and it looks ugly". When i was a kid I got a 79 Honda accord hatch back that my parents paid 700 bucks for. No ac and ugly but it was a lot better then walking.

Jason will just have to live with this cj though.

Unread 08-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #17
spward

1985 CJ7 

When it's done, it will look nice. However, I think it has lost some appeal just sitting in the garage right now. I told her "Don't worry, with the blower motor upgrade I did, it will keep you warm all summer long." It took a few minutes for her to register. She sees what her sister has so more than likely she will have a newer car and borrow the jeep when she wants.

USN Hull #227
spward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #18
JoeDahero
1974 CJ5 

I'm one of the lucky ones then.

My DD in college was a '67 Commando. It now lives with my uncle in central Fla (don't ask). My 12 year old son can't wait for me to go get it so he can start rebuilding it. He has his heart set on it as his first car.

Maybe it's just the cool-factor of the Commando.

Now that I think about it, maybe I'll make him trade me for my CJ.
JoeDahero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #19
RustBucket92-YJ

I got my YJ on even trade for an Astro Van, it's rusty and has loads of problems but i wouldn't give it up for anything....except maybe a CJ7.
RustBucket92-YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
bearfoot
1977 CJ7 

Just bought this 77'Cj7 last week I have $1,200 invested. needs the dash and all dash componets installed but i have everyhing new in the box came with the jeep. i think the new 37" swamper iroc are almost worth the 1200so im happy.
jeep2.jpg  
bearfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #21
VooDoo2
1978 CJ7 

1978 CJ7 Livi Edition. $500 and was driveable. Other side was full of rust but chassis and driveline is good.

VooDoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.