Where does this go? Heater qurstion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Where does this go? Heater qurstion

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
HeathFinnie
1976 CJ5 

The PO put electrical tape over all the heater outlets including the top of the box next to one of the hoses. Where does this go to? Thanks again guys for all the help! (And I do know how to spell question...)

image-1821855253.jpg

HeathFinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
hp_lovecraft
1981 CJ5 

I know the older style heater box had 2 small holes for the defrosters. The later style box had a single larger oval shaped hole. But maybe when they changed the windshield in 76, it made the older style obsolete?
hp_lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
HeathFinnie
1976 CJ5 

Ah, so it might not go anywhere on mine...
HeathFinnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.