Where can I get a Fan Shroud??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Where can I get a Fan Shroud???

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 07-25-2002, 11:12 AM   #1
Boots

Where can I get a Fan Shroud???

I have a 78 CJ5 and I need a fan shroud. It seems to run fine without it (at least before I disassembled the jeep), but I want one to make the engine compartment look better.

Who sells them? I've looked in my 4WD Hardware and Rosser catalogs, but no luck.

Thanks
Boots

Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2002, 11:45 AM   #2
cjdriver

www.mepco4x4.com sells them. their site sucks, but you can look up their number and call them.
Unread 07-26-2002, 04:50 AM   #3
Hooch

Boots,

A fan shroud to make the engine compartment look better?? Fan shrouds are a very important factor in keeping your engine cool. Without one, the airflow through the radiator and over the engine will be very inefficient as the air will "escape" over the tips of the fan blades. A fan shroud will force the air through the radiator and should not be discarded.

Failing finding one off the shelf, try wrecking yards or make one.. It isn't that hard...
Unread 07-26-2002, 09:10 AM   #4
Brock

Call Leon Rosser's 800 number. I checked on one for my Jeep about a month ago. They don't print the huge catalogs anymore, just the brief small ones, but they stock almost anything you need or they get it for you. I've spent a lot of paychecks in there.
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2002, 10:37 AM   #5
CJ7Jeff

Collins brothers in Wylie Texas sells them on their website www.collinsbrosjeep.com. Check them out. Got some pretty neat stuff.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.