Where to buy seat belts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Where to buy seat belts

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread Yesterday, 12:12 AM   #1
Clint68
1982 CJ7 

Where to buy seat belts

I have an 82 cj7. It currently has lap belts. I would like to purchase shoulder belts. My roll bar has a threaded hole where it looks like the shoulder belt would mount. Thanks

Clint68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 12:36 PM   #2
tombstne
1982 CJ7 

I bought these in dark blue.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/14247_06XX_PG.htm
tombstne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 01:25 PM   #3
CSP

Pulled mine out of a junkyard truck.

Obviously you're taking a bit of a risk with a junkyard belt, but the interior that mine came out of was clean and it didn't have a lot of miles on it. I don't remember what model or even brand it was other than it was an import.
CSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 03:47 PM   #4
Tigerjeep79

1979 CJ7 

Seat Belt Planet. Lots of options, and street legal. They have a good web site with a lot of FAQs.
Tigerjeep79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.