Wheels anr rims qustion - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Big John

Wheels anr rims qustion

So i was thinking of getting some wheel spacers to push my tires and rims out to give it a wider stance but for the same price i can get some new rims. Black AR with the red/blue stripe 15X10's with a negative offset of -38. In have 33X12.5 BF's on my stock ones right now(have now idea what they are-i think old enkeis)
Heres my question, any idea how far out they will be pushed? 1" or 2" or more?
Id like to give it the wider stance. The rims by local tire place is costing me $59/each..The spacers were $250 for the 1 1/2"..the choice was a no brainer..i have an all white jeep with a black top so i think it will look good with the black rims

I notice that the centercaps and lugnuts are chrome, I was wondering if anybody else had bought these and new were to get black centercaps and lugs(or am i not going to have luck with that?)

thanks, in advance

"Big John"
White 86 CJ7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 02:16 PM
K.C.Jeep

1983 CJ7 

You'll have to compare the backspacing on your current rims with the backspacing of the new rims to figure out your net gain in width.

I'm totally with you, Black Rims on a White Jeep, NICE

I've seen the black center caps and lugs on ebay, do a search.

Good Luck!

post #3 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Mudslide

1980 CJ7 

Here are the nuts.....http://www.gorilla-auto.com/products...=249&sfID2=249 Maybe you could use a spray bomb on the old caps?

80 CJ7 Laredo-351W, NP435, D300, D30/AMC20, TJ flares, 36" TSL's, 3"BL, spray in liner, tube bumpers, and KC's.
69 F150-Hot 302. Project street truck.
94 Land Cruiser-33" MTX's (my wife's)
03 GMC-DD work truck.

Time is fun when you're havin' flies.
post #4 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Big John

awesome, thanks for all the info..my guy actually found the black lugnuts for like 3$ more but still have not found the black caps..might jsut have to have them powdercoated black or something
How do you check backspacing?..i guess im going googling..haha

"Big John"
White 86 CJ7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.